30/04/2007

Work in Progress

I've uploaded another working sketch of the new / temp / whatever it is site here. The animated elements are much slower and more subtle - they're also different in the way they change the image they overlay. I really like this... also how they slowly align if you don't move your mouse. There's no reason why the graphic used couldn't change all the time - not sure if that would be better or not. I've tried to briefly explore how it works with a bunch of different type of images.

I've also added a menu to give the site some functionality, so it's not completely 'useless'. This could be as simple or complex as we like. At the moment I've been thinking we'd start simple in order to get it up.

One thing I thought would be nice to try would be to add some video. This is amazingly easy in flash these days.

No comments: