06/07/2007

nowhere man

i work so many hours that my life and identity have completely dissapeared. So has my blog posting. That said - i've always hated people apologising for not posting on blogs.

HDR should still be up on the noise site somewhere - but i might upload a QT to my own site. (which of course i've been meaning to remodel)I never forgave them for renaming my artwork themselves without asking me. This in principle is bad - but it is doubled by the fact that they called it 'traces in time' which is currently in the running for the anti-tate prize in the category of worst name for any artwork ever.

i'd love to play another show with carlos again - that was something i really enjoyed. I really liked it when cell helped out too! In terms of getting the album out there as a set - this seems like a great sounding post for how we feel about the songs. Let's do it.

No comments: