03/09/2008

also...

Do you think we should make Morpheme available on the web somewhere for free? How many copies have you got left? If you don't want to could you put it somewhere for me to access, maybe the archive, so I can get to it if I want to? Might sound strange but being so far away from things makes you want to have access and when you don't it gets frustrating, not that I have any specific purpose for wanting it I just do! Actually I was trying to remember the words to some songs and couldn't and wanted to find them online...

1 comment:

ajebec said...

i don't actually have any copies left to sell - they're all gone (aside from the copies that you and i personally own). i've got a few that have pieces almost finished (mostly the stamping). so, yes, now would probably be a good time to get it up. i've actually been thinking that it might be a good idea to just make a simplified, carboard sleeve for that as well and make it available for $5 at gigs, but to put it online in mp3 format for free. so, since you think along the same lines, let's do it.