26/05/2011

practise to play

so we have a gig at deja next saturday night. when is the best time for everyone to rehearse? i can do any night except tuesday. bec can't do wednesday and would prefer monday. everyone else?

also, seeing as it's cherry's last gig for a little while, i figured she could start the ball rolling on a set list. basically, each band has an hour slot, during which time they need to set up and allow time for the next band to setup. so i'd guess we'd probably get a 40-45 minute set in. so, cherry...

8 comments:

Eliza said...

Monday's fine with me. (Cherry's last gig! Sniff!)

ajebec said...

bec's not looking good on the sickness front today. would rehearsing friday be cutting it too fine?

otherwise, we could possibly go for wednesday. bec gets home from ballet at about 8, so if the rest of you got here at 7:30, we could be ready to go at 8 on the dot and so not got too late.

Eliza said...

I can't really do Friday night because of youth, and I definitely can't do Wednesday night - I'm leading a girls' Bible study every fortnight. Thursday's not an option? If not, I can make Friday work.

Eliza said...

P.S. I love you Bec! And sorry you're not feeling well. Being sick is just ridiculous. Drink lots of tea and sleep lots of sleep. XOXOXO

ajebec said...

hmmm...i think we may need to go with tonight, then (monday) and bec and i can do some catch-ups later in the week. cherry? blake?

Blake said...

i can come tonight. what time?

Cherry said...

yes, I can come tonight! I've been kind of hibernating with my uni work but I'm all done for now. hooray.

Cherry said...

well. parts of my brain are finally returning from crazy-land so I suppose I should get that metaphorical set list ball rolling...
my suggestions/requests are:
aeowyn and the absolute truth
peace in the dark
tail end of winter
unraveling man
and it seems only appropriate to include time to move the nest
also, the seperation, and cover. and... how long have we got to play? all night?