30/06/2011

hermann's

steve coull, he who worked on the sound for us when we played at the opening of that arts festival at sydney uni a couple of years back, is booking hermann's bar at sydney uni at the moment and asked us if we'd be up for a gig there on friday, august 5. do we have enough available members? ellie - i notice it's one of the weekends that twisted tree's romeo & juliet is happening - just make sure the 5th isn't the date you were planning on seeing that before saying 'yes'!! (p.s. bec and i are planning on seeing one of the performances, maybe we'll see you there.)

2 comments:

Blake said...

in my dairy.

Eliza said...

I'm up for it! I was going to go on the 4th (opening night), and also at the end - 11th or 13th. I will have youth on that night, but I'll ask for the night off because we haven't had a gig in soooo long. Sad Ben won't be able to come though! But he'll be at Mars Hill.