02/04/2007

lost super highway

I'm a little confused as to which part of the syrup nav was hard to negotiate. It seemes pretty straight forward to me. Anyway... i quite like their aesthetic approach. Also they operate in a pretty similar way to what furnitureclub was meant to be... so i guess they're heroes in some way.

yep - i am continuing to make pictures, hopefully at a more and more prolific rate. I need to think more about ways to get images off the computer screen and into the world. Telafonica is one area I see as being a key output – so please feel free to input. I’d like to talk to you about doing some more screen printing together…

I’m not sure about that line as a title… it’s a nice conceptual reference point. Perhaps something we can expand upon in discussion.

Check out this loverly video.

No comments: