from an internet friend (who's put out a couple of netreleases on 4-4-2 music) marek gabriel hruska...
"I completely fell in love with ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD blabla from that whale ep. Im listening to it like a bitch for past few days and im dying. Its just so f—awesome! I heard many versions of this carrol, no version was so chilli and tasty.
I only just needed to express my admiration and obsession with this song. Because it just fits for my christmas.. Exactly this strong-sad-earvision.
A great day to you!"
that's the kind of feedback we like to hear!!!
"I completely fell in love with ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD blabla from that whale ep. Im listening to it like a bitch for past few days and im dying. Its just so f—awesome! I heard many versions of this carrol, no version was so chilli and tasty.
I only just needed to express my admiration and obsession with this song. Because it just fits for my christmas.. Exactly this strong-sad-earvision.
A great day to you!"
that's the kind of feedback we like to hear!!!
Comments