Blake, it's really grown on me. I'm very fond of your Nest song.
I think I've worked out two parts for Bec and I to sing in the second-time-around verse, if you were still thinking of doing it that way. Plus I have a pretty little toy piano riff to play in the verse, and possibly some background-noisy, sparse chordy things for the chorus. I've been practising them on my real piano, however, and I won't really know if they work until I tinkle on the toy piano.
I think I've worked out two parts for Bec and I to sing in the second-time-around verse, if you were still thinking of doing it that way. Plus I have a pretty little toy piano riff to play in the verse, and possibly some background-noisy, sparse chordy things for the chorus. I've been practising them on my real piano, however, and I won't really know if they work until I tinkle on the toy piano.
Comments