25/03/2011

remixers

so i thought i'd start a list of remixers we'd like to have redoing our music if we go ahead with this remix/video project. this is all in an ideal world stuff, of course - whether these people say yes or not is a different story. some are very wishful thinking. but hopefully, most might. don't know which songs might best go with each, but if you have any thoughts...

so, here goes......

lessons in time
karoshi
loopsnake
st jambience
stephenfox
actual russian brides
collarbones/scissor lock
underlapper
seekae
jono boulét/parades
lipstick
ghoul
cloud control
thunderclapper
alps/scalps
charles du cane
lunar module

that's my start for now. please add suggestions. especially maybe some international types. even if they're people we don't know, we can always ask.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

That list looks amazing. Although I would like to add Hercules Morse to the list. Whaddye say, girls?

Bec said...

I'm in! Now I just need someone to show me how to mix before I can possibly think of remixing!

Bec said...

Oh! And my wish list would include:
Owen Pallet
Jack Colwell
cleptoclectics
Sufjan, of course
They Might Be Giants
Cake
The Titanics
Falling Joys
Ride
Ringo Starr
and, posthumously, J.R. Cash :)