our gig at fbi social is in 2 1/2 weeks, so we should probably have a couple of rehearsals between now and then. what is good for everyone next week?
i'm thinking it might be nice to just do an out and out greatest hits set, all the songs that fbi have flogged for us over the last few years. thoughts?
i'm thinking it might be nice to just do an out and out greatest hits set, all the songs that fbi have flogged for us over the last few years. thoughts?
Comments
In other news.. I'll probably won't be back in Sydney until the 16th or 17th of April. I have an intensive school in the first week of hols and then Bo and Jaz are coming to visit (hooryay!)
Do you think we'll have time for me to practise with you guys before hand? if not then maybe I'll just come along and sing/hit things. (ie work out a set list without me playing.)