i'm becoming an html genius ;)

i do believe that i have sorted out the issues with both the telafonica and 4-4-2 music websites. on going through them, i discovered that some had a 'base href' tag in them which referred to the things that explorer has been trying to find and obviously not succeeding to do. for some reason, firefox doesn't seem to be affected by the tag, as it seems to ignore it. i played around a bit, and found that removing the tag completely (it wasn't present on every page anyway, so i figured it would work) means that both sites now function perfectly in both firefox and explorer. i'm very proud of myself.

No comments: