I think I've decided, for the Eliza Magill track on Telafonica's soon-to-be-released-and-when-are-we-going-to-find-time-to-finish-it Christmas CD, to do a song with lots of vocal layers, with my voice as the accompaniment and the solo as well - in the tradition of Camille and others I'm sure.
I'm doing Ding Dong Merrily on High, and I have a good idea of all the vocal parts, but with this sort of thing I really need to record as I go and see what works. I myself have no recording thingamy apparatus whatsoever, not even a crappy one, so at the moment I'm just imagining everything in my head, which means it could actually sound terrible when it's put together.
I'm going to need to do a bit of fiddling around. So... (Adrian) can I come over please? Sometime this week?
And have you (Blake) done yours yet?
I'm doing Ding Dong Merrily on High, and I have a good idea of all the vocal parts, but with this sort of thing I really need to record as I go and see what works. I myself have no recording thingamy apparatus whatsoever, not even a crappy one, so at the moment I'm just imagining everything in my head, which means it could actually sound terrible when it's put together.
I'm going to need to do a bit of fiddling around. So... (Adrian) can I come over please? Sometime this week?
And have you (Blake) done yours yet?
Comments
we also need to rehearse for saturday - blake would prefer wednesday or thursday as he has an essay due on wednesday.