She is the heart
and she stands with her hand
over the mouth of truth
He is the head
and he's handing out lies
and half-truths constantly
I am the landlord
and my problem is this
I believe every word that they say
They told me there was a fleet of arks
Coming to save my soul
The water is rising up past the windows
And the waves beginning to roll, roll over me
and she stands with her hand
over the mouth of truth
He is the head
and he's handing out lies
and half-truths constantly
I am the landlord
and my problem is this
I believe every word that they say
They told me there was a fleet of arks
Coming to save my soul
The water is rising up past the windows
And the waves beginning to roll, roll over me
Comments
They're good ones, too, and I like.