Today was the first day I came home from work and could face another screen, I think it was because last week I was in outback NSW and wasn't in front of my computer at for, wait for it, 3 whole days - whoah! This thing even has a spell check, nice.
So Aje I'd like to hear some stuff we recorded - is there anything you can send me as an mp3 etc? What other stuff do we need to record? I always forget where we're up to. Can I view the rest of the blog while I write?
How was Sophia's birthday - I know I can ask that here but do you want to answer? Should I stick to things I know you'll want to answer.
David asked me today did I get the email about the gig dates, I may have got it too, but I don't pay too much attention to personal emails at work, it's all too hectic, I skim read then go back (hopefully and usually not ever) so they can sink in.
So we're playing 8 Sept in Parra any other city gigs? I have a friend from work who's keen to see us and after playing with Carlos I think I will let her, I felt that gig was a full package and I think we felt that which meant we we're able to be a whole package rather than playing like we're a half package.
How do I put pics in this?
Do you write as though only we will read your blog or do you write like anyone will read this? I think I'm writing as though anyone will read this. I think it changes my voice, perhaps that sounds wanky but you know, it is what it is.
I'll join your quest to be Sufjan, maybe I should be a Sufjanette.
M
So Aje I'd like to hear some stuff we recorded - is there anything you can send me as an mp3 etc? What other stuff do we need to record? I always forget where we're up to. Can I view the rest of the blog while I write?
How was Sophia's birthday - I know I can ask that here but do you want to answer? Should I stick to things I know you'll want to answer.
David asked me today did I get the email about the gig dates, I may have got it too, but I don't pay too much attention to personal emails at work, it's all too hectic, I skim read then go back (hopefully and usually not ever) so they can sink in.
So we're playing 8 Sept in Parra any other city gigs? I have a friend from work who's keen to see us and after playing with Carlos I think I will let her, I felt that gig was a full package and I think we felt that which meant we we're able to be a whole package rather than playing like we're a half package.
How do I put pics in this?
Do you write as though only we will read your blog or do you write like anyone will read this? I think I'm writing as though anyone will read this. I think it changes my voice, perhaps that sounds wanky but you know, it is what it is.
I'll join your quest to be Sufjan, maybe I should be a Sufjanette.
M
Comments
Andy R
no, i've never looked into it, but i'm sure it couldn't be too hard to set up. do you have a lastfm page?
adrian
Andy R
adrian
Radio format is a good way to go for internet listening. You can set it up & let it roll while you do the housework or whatever. I wish they'd do something like that for Myspace.
Andy R